The good news is WE’VE STARTED! The Prayer Request is that God will provide the finances necessary to finish the project and the patience we need to wait for his provision. We had applied for a grant from a British Christian organisation, but we were not successful. If you are interested in helping monetarily, all funds can be sent to BMM under our name and that it is for the building fund.
Total Required $225,000
Raised to date: $100,000
Still needed: $125,000
Total Required: $75,000
We are excited to announce that the Church Extension is finally underway. Here are a few pictures of the ground work.
It has been awhile since we listed prayer requests on the website, and I apologise for that. Prayer requests are usually sent out in the monthly gmail to our supporters and friends. We are careful of listing prayer requests for specific people in our church here on the website as this is available to the general public and sometimes requests are of a sensitive nature. We are more than happy, however, to share our personal requests on the website.
- Continued progress on sorting out paperwork for our charity status. this paperwork must be completed before the church can begin its building project.
- Glen’s brother, Rob, continues to struggle with his cancer. His cancer levels have risen after several years of the cancer being untraceable in his system. His chemo drugs have been increased and this seems to be helping.
- Several people in our church are dealing with issues that can potentially cause a strain on the spiritual life. Pray that these difficult circumstances will lead them closer to God rather than discourage them.
- Continued outreach in the community through various upcoming events and personal contacts.
- Continue to pray for Trevor and Amelia as they make their return to the States to seek God's leading in the future ministry in England.
- Pray for Bethel as it has a special meeting on 1st of April to discuss expansion plans – building project
- Pray for the return of recent visitors to the church
- Pray for salvation of friends of family associated with Bethel
- Pray for Mick Davis, a man in our church who is currently hospitalised with cancer. The cancer and the treatment are taking it's toll. He is a believer, but his family is not.
- Amelia and Evie have arrived in the US. Pray as they shop for a vehicle, adjust to the time zone, and manage with Trevor away.
- Trevor as he is separated from family until early April.
- Our church as Amelia and Trevor’s move will leave a big hole in our hearts and in our ministries.
- Wisdom for church as it decides how to proceed in regards to our facility (ie, should we extend our present building, rebuild, or move).
- A man in our church who is struggling with cancer. Treatment is not proving as effective as desired.
Discovery Hour takes place each Sunday afternoon at 4:00 pm and is an all-age Sunday School. We are praying that we will see children and parents from our mid-week clubs come along. So far, we have had a few children attend, but not with any regularity other than one family from the church. Pray this ministry grows.